Tuesday 26 July 2011

stock market

Hey guys i am Rakesh from Amrita school of business , Bangalore.In this blog i will be posting all basic terms related to stock market.This is for those who are interested in share/stock market but doesn't know much about it. This blog is to develop my knowledge abt stock market and make my class mates involve in the stock market field and feed them some knowledge about it.It will also include some finance related information like RBI's day to day activity, about interest rates and lots more.

     Let us begin with.......




                                                         


4 comments:

  1. Get Indian stock market tips covering NSE and BSE now. Free trial available for intraday tips, positional tips and btst/stbt tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gold tumbled sharply second day triggered by strong dollar and high bond yield. Investors are focused on today's jobless claims and Friday's U.S.

    Regards--
    stock tips

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the articles I find this is one of the very interesting article to read, i will visit again for more article. Equity Tips

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete